2016年5月11日星期三

Proteinuria 4+ Becomes Nil: Does It mean My IgA Nephropathy Was Cured

Proteinuria 4+ Becomes Nil: Does It mean My IgA Nephropathy Was Cured

Question: I was diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy in 2007. That time my proteinuria was 4+, but now it was nil. Does it mean that my disease was cured?
Answer: Proteinuria is a common clinical symptom of IgA Nephropathy. When it was nil, it does not mean your disease was cured. So far IgA Nephropathy is incurable. Now it was nidus, but maybe under some inducements, such as infections, your proteinuria may come back again. Therefore, what you should do is to reinforce the therapeutic effect. And then you can lead a normal life with IgA Nephropathy without worrying about kidney failure.

http://www.igancure.com/iga-nephropathy-symptoms-complications/Proteinuria-4+-Becomes-Nil-Does-It-mean-My-IgA-Nephropathy-Was-Cured.html

没有评论:

发表评论